Start a new topic

Want to cancel my order--I sent no message, just want this cancelled. have advise my credit card

PLEASE JUST CANCEL MY ORDER. I WILL FIE A  A COMPLAINT BUT i FIRST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW. I D NOT WANT THIS ORDERAND MY CREDIT CARD COMPANYALREADY KNOW I WILL FILE.

2 people have this problem

Seems you can cancel my order, because I ordered  and then changed my mind.  To get any info from you people is impossible, so I just will file a do not want this order with Citi Bank.....

Answer your phone I have received order of a duplicate orders, cancel one of them

please cancel my order 361852

I’ m very irritated because you don’t consider the mistake . I don’t want 3 translators but only one !

1 person likes this

I was billed but disputed the charge. I cancelled my order about 10 minutes after I ordered. I notified to cancel but you did not.  I finally received the order today (12_26-19). In the mean time what do I do with this package?? it is torn up a little, but I do NOT want it. I'm not able to inside but the credit card company told me yo hold on to it.

I ordered 1 translator and never received My credit card was billed.  Please send me the item or credit my account 

I ordered a translator from you.  My credit card was charged.  Please send it to me or credit my card.

Thanks,

Jon

Login or Signup to post a comment